LPA is seeking a passionate Project Architect to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license required
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit is required. Good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable to support both management and design
- The project architect will work in unison with Project Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers to lead the project design process
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Quality control research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Lead the construction administration process
- Mentor-ship from Managing Directors and Design Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers