LPA is seeking a passionate Project Designer to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture required
- 8+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Landscape Architectural license required
- Proficiency of CAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Strong conceptual design ability and advanced graphic presentation skills
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: articulate, engaging and motivating
- Inspire quality throughout the entire project process
- The Project Designer will work in unison with the Project Landscape Architect and Project Manager to lead the project design and support the Design Director in developing innovative design solutions
- Prepare presentations and documentation in the programming and schematic design phase with the pursuit of the final client approval
- Develop and create design solutions with the client and team in support of the LPA brand
- Work on research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Mentor-ship from Design Directors and Managing Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers