LPA is seeking a passionate Design Coordinator to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- 0-15 years of experience in all phases of building design projects, with a focus on structural drafting and BIM modeling
- Associates Degree in Technical Drafting on Revit encouraged
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit is required.
- Enthusiastic commitment to coordinating the multidisciplinary design process
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Commitment to pursue high quality construction documents
- Demonstrate independence, innovation and vision with program, project design and implementation
- The Design Coordinator will assist Project Engineers and Project Managers in the design and documentation of a large variety of building types and structural systems.
- Prepare documentation for design development and construction documents
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Mentor-ship with project leaders and managing directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers